Greenermobiles.com Ltd is committed to providing the very best service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises or stops our potential impact on the environment. As a Company we will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all that we do.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision-making, services and activities. It will be central to how we operate as a Company;
- Actively promote environmental awareness amongst our employees, suppliers and customers, encouraging them to work and live in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner;
- Train, educate and inform all our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work;
- Seek to reduce waste at every opportunity through re-use, recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials wherever these alternatives are available, economical and suitable;
- Actively promote the efficient use of materials and resources throughout our office including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources with particular emphasis on those that are non-renewable;
- Avoid the unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when and where feasible and take all reasonable steps to protect human, animal and marine health as well as the environment when such materials are used, stored or disposed of;
- Purchase, lease or hire environmentally responsible products accordingly and whenever possible;
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes;
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support our endeavours;
- Strive continually to improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.